- Accelerated manuscript review
- 33% discount on publication priority pass
- 10 CME credits included = 1 full (10) CME certificate
- Preferred choice for cover page (if undecided, favors priority pass purchaser)
This is a one time fee for an accelerated review of a submitted manuscript to our affiliated, PubMed indexed Journal of Radiology Case Reports (JRCR - www.radiologycases.com).
We guarantee a review of the submission within 3 weeks after the complete manuscript has been submitted (compared to usually 4-5 months, including processing). Money back guarantee: if not reviewed within 3 weeks, the payment will be refunded.
The review priority pass also includes an extra service in which we include suggestions how to improve the manuscript and how to make it better publishable. Further benefits include 10 CME credits via our CME section, which can be claimed for a full CME certificate (worth 10 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit SA-CMEs). The review priority pass entitles also to a 33% discount on the publication priority pass.
Please follow these instructions:
1. After clicking the purchase button you will see a confirmation page. Click the checkout button.
2. It leads you to a payment portal: PayPal, which is a trusted payment portal for many years and used e.g. by eBay and other known sites. You don’t have to be PayPal member to be able to pay but may also pay with credit card.
3. After payment you will be forwarded back to the invoice page on Radiolopolis. You should also receive a confirmation email from PayPal containing the item ID (e.g. Item# 9BPXJNABVW3A), which is your invoice ID
4. Send us an email with the email subject “JRCR-priority #manuscript ID - Item# xxx” (e.g. “JRCR-priority #11111 - Item# 9BPXJNABVW3A”) and the invoice ID. This way we can immediately associate the payment with your manuscript ID. If the subject line is not formatted this way this may lead to a delay of processing your service (which would not be covered by the refund policy).
5. As soon as we receive that email we start processing your manuscript accordingly.