KLAS Announces Top-Performing Vendors in 2015 Midterm Performance Review: Software & Services Report
OREM, Utah - July 30, 2015 - Thousands of healthcare providers at physician offices, clinics, hospitals and IDNs in Northern America weighed in to provide feedback about healthcare technology software vendors in 93 market segments. The 2015 Midterm Performance Review: Software & Services report, released today, provides a summary of the insights and feedback by shining a light on current vendor performance.
The software products that have demonstrated the greatest score improvements since the 2014 Best in KLAS: Software and Services report published earlier this year are:
- Allscripts Sunrise Emergency Care: +10%
- CureMD EMR: +10%
- McKesson Practice Partner: +15%
- OnShift (Long-Term Care Only): +11%
- Recondo Technology Patient Access: +15%
The following KLAS software reports have the highest download rates and therefore serve as an indicator of provider and industry interest are:
- Ambulatory EMR Perception 2014: New Leaders Emerging as Market Shifts
- Cerner/Siemens Acquisition 2014: A Side-by-Side Look at the Data
- EMR Interoperability 2014: Which Vendors Are Really Helping Providers?
- Population Health 2014 Perception: Who Are Providers Betting on?
- Population Health Performance: Emerging Market, Emerging Value
"KLAS' goal is to amplify the voice of the healthcare provider and match vendor claims with reality," said KLAS President and CEO Adam Gale. "The Midterm Performance Review provides vendors with the opportunity to see what their customers are saying about their performance and what changes can be made to improve."