DR. DINA RAMESH NAGODRA
• Address: El Hijra, Omdurman, Sudan, P. O. Box: 736
• Phone: +249917678900
• Email: [email protected]
• Gender: Female.
• Nationality: Indian.
• Religion: Jain - Hindu.
• D.O.B: 20th Jan 1984, Omdurman.
• Registration: Permanent Registration of Sudan Medical Council (SMC).
English: Fluent reading, writing and spoken.
Arabic: Very Good spoken and writing, Good reading.
Hindi: Fluent spoken.
Gujarati: Fluent (mother tongue).
• Work at National and International level.
• Development of Health Protection, Promotion and Prevention of Communicable Diseases.
• Gain experience in I.C.U and C.C.U skills and subsequently higher training towards specialist training in General Medicine.
• Participate in Researches and Clinical Audits.
• Qualify with higher Degree in General Medicine, Neuroscience, Public Health, Tropical Medicine and Disaster Management.
• Single, Indian, keen, proactive, honest, hardworking and trustworthy Doctor who had been in contact and experienced many local and foreign cultures. Has an excellent adaptive abilities and good experience in medical humanitarian activities. Excellent in team work and leadership. Always looking for new experiences and training.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
• December 2005: MBBS, Faculty of Medicine, University of Medical Sciences and Technology.
• April 2010: Certificate of Full Registration (Sudan Medical Council).
• January 2011 – 2013: Presently doing MSc. In Public and Tropical Health, University of Medical Sciences and Technology.
• INTERNSHIP PERIOD:
SPECIALITY DATES HOSPITAL
Paediatrics 01/01/2009 31/03/2009 Omdurman Teaching Hospital
Medicine 01/04/2009 30/06/2009 Ribat Teaching Hospital
Surgery 01/07/2009 30/09/2009 El Nau Teaching Hospital
Obstetrics and Gynaecology 01/10/2009 31/12/2010 Omdurman Friendship Hospital
• MEDICAL OFFICER
SPECIALITY DATES HOSPITAL
Intensive Care Unit 01/06/2011 Present time Imperial Hospital
Research Fellow 25/01/2011 Present time University of Medical Sciences and Technology, RCRU Department
Medicine/ Cardiology/ Chest 02/09/2010 Present time El Shaab Teaching Hospital
Medicine / Endocrinology 01/07/2010 31/07/2011 Diabetic Friendship Charity Organization
DUTIES AND ACTIVITIES DURING THE PERIOD
• Management of Emergency conditions that present to the ER as Myocardial Infarction, DKA, seizures, CVA, shock, etc……, diagnosis of outpatient cases, admission of patients to the inward, monitoring of the emergency cases and preliminary investigations of patients.
• Management of neonates (jaundice, sepsis) and appropriate dosage in Paediatrics patients.
• Emergency and life saving therapeutic and diagnostic procedures in the ER e.g. IV cannulation, NG intubation, Bladder catheterization, aspiration, etc….
• Normal Vaginal Deliveries skills and worked as an assistant in Caessarean sections.
• ABCs of emergency and CPR and airway management in terms of face mask.
• Preoperative, postoperative care and management.
• ECG interpretation of the most Emergency situations.
• Conducting Research / Pilot study of Achieving Target range of Glycaemic control according to American Diabetic Association.
• Cardiac and Endocrine Referring or follow – up of patients.
• Gaining excellent Computer and Internet skills.
• SPSS Data entry and analysis, endnote usage.
• IV cannulation, NG tube insertion.
• CPR and using Defibrillator.
• Lumbar puncture.
• Abdominal paracentesis and thoracocentesis.
• Exchange transfusion.
• ECG Technical skills and clinical interpretation.
• Participating in tutorials, seminars and symposium.
• Presenting cases and clinical subjects at the university, hospitals and medical departments.
COURSES AND WORKSHOP
• Training and Orientation Course of Interns:
Federal Ministry of Health, Continuous Professional Development Centre.
December 2008: Certificate in Basic Life Support (Continuous Professional Development
• Identification of the commonest causes and risk factors of CVA among patients presenting in El Shaab Teaching Hospital during the period of March to November 2005: 5th year of Medical School, Faculty of Medicine, University of Medical Sciences and Technology.
Presently working as Assistant:
• University Community Partnership Project.
• Rebuilding Reproductive and Child Health.
• Knowledge Synthesis from Ten years Research Experience in Reproductive Health in University of Medical Sciences and Technology.
Presently conducting Thesis on:
• Achieving Target range of Glycaemic control in Diabetic Patients according to American Diabetic Association.
• I am a very active participant in a large number of voluntary works, played an outstanding role in various public health activities such as medical missions, outpatient clinics, health education lectures and working as a Researcher in pilot studies or as a Research Assistant in Projects.
• I am running a free clinic service at my home for the local community: Good health is the Human right.
• Reading, music, IT computing skills, voluntary work.
1. Dr Walyeldin Elfakey
MBBS, MD, DTM, RCP&S, Irl.
Consultant of Paediatrics & Infectious Diseases
Assistant Professor, University of Juba
Omdurman Emergency Pediatrics Teaching Hospital
Secretary General Sudanese Association of Pediatricians (SAP)
Email: [email protected]
Alt Email: [email protected]
Cell phone: +249912364272
2. Dr. Hanan Tahir
The University of Medical Sciences and Technology (UMST)
Obied Khatim Street
PO Box 12810
Tel +249-9101 38872
Email: [email protected]