First name(s) / Surname(s) Ilona Shabanova
Address(es) 18-36, P.Komunos str., Klaipeda, 91166, Lithuania
Telephone(s) Mobile: (370) 603 241 04
E-mail [email protected]
Date of birth 07.03.1984
Desired employment /
Dates May 2006 onwards
Occupation or position held Radiographer
Main activities and responsibilities Produce an x-ray image. Work In Computed tomography and Magnetic Resonance tomography,
Name and address of employer Klaipeda University hospital, Klaipeda, Lithuania
Type of business or sector Patient treatment
Education and training
Dates September 2002 - May 2005
Title of qualification awarded Biomedical diagnostic technologist. Radiographer.
Principal subjects/occupational skills
- Social medicine, professional ethics, psychology, anatomy, genetics
- Clinical laboratory microbiology, biochemistry, cytology, histology, pathological physiology
- Radiological studies, the physical bases of radiological basics, radiation protection
Name and type of organisation
providing education and training
Vilnius Collage, Health Care Department, Vilnius, Lithuania
Level in national or international
Personal skills and
Mother tongue(s) Russian
Self-assessment Understanding Speaking Writing
European level (*) Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production
English B1 Independent user B1 Independent user A2 Basic user A2 Basic user A2 Basic user
Lithuanian C2 Proficient user C2 Proficient user C1 Proficient user C1 Proficient user C1 Proficient user
(*) Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Social skills and competences - Feeling of team spirit
- Easy adaptation to new environment
- Excellent communication skills. I attend in Euro-Med Congress for radiographers in Malta.
(For everything can be easily if you want to know more)
Organisational skills and
- Organization skills to gain work at the hospital. When you get a lot of people from the accident.
- Capacity to make decisions quickly and independently and be ready to exercise skill and
judgement in a variety of clinical situations.
Technical skills and competences - Working with database, patient registration.
- Produce x-ray film.
- Specialize in Computed tomography and Magnetic resonance tomography.
Computer skills and competences - Competent with most Microsoft Office programmes.
- Working with Internet Explorer.
Artistic skills and competences
Other skills and competences
Driving licence B Category