Martha L. Suarez, RT 3822 Beacon Ridge Way Clermont, Florida 34711 (201) 628-5846 [email protected]
MRI/ Cat Scan/ Bone Density/ X-ray Technologist
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED MULTI-MODALITY RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGIST
with over 20 years experience in the field offering a solid record of achievement with Patient skills,
establishing scanning Protocols for the Department, managing and training personnel,
excelling in CPT and ICD 9 coding to accomplish some of the best insurance reimbursements
for the facility. Specializing in Patient care and compassion while providing excellent
MRI Technologist / Lead Technologist
Westchester Square Medical Center, Bronx, NY 2006-2012
Staff MRI Technologist responsible for performing MR exams on both In-patients and Out-patients.
Trained new employees, established scanning protocols for optimal results, aided in Cat Scan
and the Registration desk whenever it was needed to maintain flow in the Department.
• Maintained quota per month for the facility
• Responsible for training new personnel on the Philips Infinion 1.5T Magnet
• Worked with Department Supervisors to come up with ways of improving
patient flow, prompt delivery of patient reports and films/CD’s
Assistant Chief Technologist / Lead CT Technologist
Medical Resources, Montvale, N.J. 1995-2006
Assistant Chief Technologist performing CT, MRI, X-Ray and Bone Densitometry.
Experienced in Venipuncture, Protocol settings and X-ray staff training.
• Received Certificate of Accomplishment for Excellence in CPT and ICD 9 Coding, which
contributed our facility’s top ranking in Medical Resources, Inc for insurance reimbursements
• Aided the Chief Technologist and the Center Manager with ordering supplies, scheduling,
payroll and correcting patient’s X-ray reports.
• Responsible for training both X-ray and Office personnel following the company’s directive.
• Experienced with the GE Signa 1.0T Magnet, Philips CT Systems and
GE Bone Densitometry Systems
Lead CT / X-ray Technologist
Bloomfield Imaging Associates, Bloomfield, N.J. 1990-1995
Lead CT/X-Ray technologist performing CT, X-Ray and Mammography.
• Aided the front desk Supervisor with registering patients, correcting and mailing X-ray reports,
and billing insurance companies and obtaining authorizations for exams.
• Assisted Marketing Representative with delivering films and promotional items
Staff Radiologic Technologist
Passaic General Hospital, Passaic, N.J. 1986-1990
Staff Technologist performing all levels of Radiologic examinations, including OR and
• When working the overnight shift, assisted ER Physician with workload.
• Aided the front desk personnel with registering patients and preparing paperwork
For the next day
Clara Maass Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology, Belleville, N.J.
Certification in Radiologic Technology
Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, N.J.
Certifications and Skills
Certified with the ARRT and the State of Florida
Experienced in Venipuncture
Bilingual English and Spanish
References: Furnished upon request